- 2 oz. bottle
- Environmentally friendly, non-aerosol spray
- For oral and dermal piercings
- Natural medical-grade saline
- No alcohol or sea salt
Keeping bacteria and germs out of piercings is vital for safe healing. Medial Grade Saline-Spray Rinse contains the highest quality pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride (99.9% pure) as used in the medical industry.
Free of Sea Salt
Sea salt contains a variety of untested minerals, metals and even heavy metals that could have negative effects on an open wound. This is why medical professionals, hospitals and emergency rooms choose to use the pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride that’s used in this spray.
Use with Piercing Care Cleansing Spray (an antiseptic) and our Antimicrobial Soap for holistic piercing care. All three products are also available in our Piercing Care Kit.
How to Use
Directions: For internal and external piercings, spray 2 to 3 times daily to clean and soothe piercing.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. Over-application may cause irritation and dryness. If irritation persists, discontinue use and contact your piercing professional.
- A light amount of spray is recommended 2 to 3 times a day.
- You may wish to use fresh gauze sprayed with the solution to provide for more controlled application, especially in hard-to-reach areas.
- Oral piercings may require more frequent applications. As with all products, caution should be used.
- Over application of any saline solution may dry out the skin. We recommend a light spray so that an antiseptic treatment may follow shortly. If over application of saline solution is applied, it may be necessary to wait several hours to apply other treatments. Always listen to your artist’s instructions and follow them completely.
We’re proud to say all Tattoo Goo products are:
- Handcrafted and Packaged in the USA
- Petroleum Jelly and Lanolin-Free
- Dermatologist Tested
Deionized Water, USP Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid Anhydrous for Preservation