Keeping bacteria and germs out of new piercings is vital for safe healing. The Piercing Aftercare Kit has everything you need to keep your new piercing clean and healthy:
Tattoo Goo® Deep Cleansing Soap
Deep Clean: A fragrance-free, deep cleansing soap for new piercings and tattoos.
Blue Wave™ Medical Grade Saline Cleansing Solution
Disinfect: An all-natural, sterile disinfecting spray for oral and dermal use.
X-Pressions® Extra Strength Antiseptic Spray
Moisturize: An oral and dermal spray that moisturizes and aids in healing.
How to Use
We recommend the following routine twice per day for 8-10 weeks, or until the pierced area is pain-free with no swelling or redness.
- With clean hands, wash dermal piercings with Tattoo Goo Deep Cleansing Soap.
- Carefully dry with fresh gauze.
- Spray a light amount of Blue Wave solution on the pierced area. You may wish to use a fresh gauze sprayed with the solution to provide for more controlled application, especially in hard-to-reach areas.
- Then spray ONCE with X-Pressions spray to moisturize skin and aid in the healing process.
Always consult your piercer and/or physician with any questions or concerns.
We’re proud to say all Tattoo Goo products are:
- Handcrafted and Packaged in the USA
- PETA Approved
- Dermatologist Tested
- Petroleum Jelly and Lanolin-Free
Tattoo Goo Deep Cleansing Soap
Active Ingredients: Chloroxylenol (PCMX) .1%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Propanediol, Olive Oil, PEG-7 Esters, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Citric Acid
Blue Wave Medical Grade Saline Cleansing Solution
Deionized Water, USP Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid Anhydrous for Preservation
X-Pressions Extra Strength Antiseptic Spray
CET-C, Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM), Cetylpyridinium Chloride and Dimethyl Sulfone: CPC-MSM Complex, Glycerin, Peppermint Flavor, Purified Water, Distilled Water