This newly updated kit includes everything you’ll need to care for new ink properly, help it heal quickly and keep colors bright (reducing the need for expensive touch-ups). Plus, you can’t beat the savings when you buy the full aftercare suite together.
Tattoo Goo® Antimicrobial Soap:
Get broad-spectrum antimicrobial and antibacterial protection in a gentle, pH balanced formula.
Tattoo Goo® Tattoo Balm:
Provides a protective barrier that aids in healing.
Tattoo Goo® Tattoo Lotion:
This light lotion prevents scabbing and speeds the healing process.
How to Use
- During the healing process, wash your new tattoo in the morning and at night with Tattoo Goo Antimicrobial Soap.
- After washing, apply Tattoo Goo Balm or Tattoo Goo Lotion 2-3 times per day.
- Once the tattoo starts to scab and itch, use the Tattoo Goo Lotion exclusively 2-3 times per day — it contains panthenol, which helps stop itching.
- When your ink is completely healed, continue to use the lotion and/or balm 1-2 times per day to keep your skin moisturized and your ink vibrant.
We’re proud to say all Tattoo Goo products are:
- Handcrafted and Packaged in the USA
- Petroleum Jelly and Lanolin-Free
- Dermatologist Tested
Olea Europaea (Olive), Fruit Oil, Cera Flava, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, CI61565 (D&C Green 6)
Active Ingredients: Chloroxylenol (PCMX) .5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Propanediol, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Citric Acid
Olive Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Cetearyl Olivate (Palmitate), Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Vitamin E